Thursday, March 8, 2012

Meet, ME!

So I'm Becca, and a person suggested I do this thing.  Since my one previous blog was about the horrors of being single, I figured it would be good to move in a different direction by helping young women (and in their hearts) everywhere to express themselves through sewing and crafts!!  Since I am a Republican seamstress I will possibly interject political and religious views that are always expressed with humor and are not meant to offend anybody, unless you like to be offended in which case I am an equal opportunity Journeyman Seamstress Instructor.  Anyway, it doesn't matter because you'll probably just skim the instructions/tangential musings and look at the pretty pictures wondering how I make it look so easy to put a pocket in a skirt.  Don't worry, it'll be fun, really frustrating, but fun!

Look forward to the first project of sewing a cute little skirt with pockets and elastic waistband as well as frequent grammatical errors involving, but not limited to, there/their/they're and the masterful use of the semi-colon.

1 comment: